37 Drugstore Skin Care Products Dermatologists Swear By

Have you asked yourself if dermatologists favor only high-end skin care products or those available by prescription? Check out this article on 37 Drugstore Skin Care Products Dermatologists Swear By.




I am always on the look out for the best skincare for me and my budget. I try hard to stay within a price range that works for me. I am a former stylist and wardrobe consultant with Saks Fifth Avenue; and, I learned some valuable lessons about the beauty industry. First, buy products that you can afford and sustain. Second, know what works for your skin type. Third make an appointment with a skincare associate to help you determine this information. 


Take a look at this article leave a comment and let me know your take away.

All my Best,

Trina




No comments:

Post a Comment